We have been around in CSR Racing 2 since the start. And one of the reasons for our success is the knowledge we’ve gained and shared with our Crew members Season after Season.
There is a basic set of knowledge that we feel everyone who picks up this game should know. And we thought we would share that with the CSR 2 Community! This counts for every type of player, totally beginner or advanced player. Please feel free to share this information for CSR Racing 2.
- Always save them (Try not to spend them immediatelly you have 10 gold keys)
- Bronze: Use them in special events/Gold cups to max good/fast cars.
- Silver: Use them in special events to get cars 10% bonus on 5*/4*
- Gold: Use them in special events to get cars 20% bonus
- Always save them (you don’t know when you will need them)
- If it is a fast car than you can go all in, but only all S6 are avaliable.
- Use fusions for prestige/gold cups cars, but just to finish the cup.
- Wait fortime to beat to be posted along with shift pattern
- Upgrade progressively (S5+S6, green, blue red (if needed))
- Remember some fusions/S6 drop during event – leave a buffer.
- always, always save and race all events/daily challenge the give GOLD.
- Use GOLD only for extra gas in live race duiring WC.
- Never use GOLD to deliver car/upgrade.
- Try not to use GOLD to finish trails/cups unless in last minute.
- Just wait or watch video for gold.
- you will close to never, have all cars upgraded!
- Upgrade a when you have all S6, with porpouse to max it, and only if it is fast.
- Better cars could be introduced you need fusions/money/S6 (if they share).
- Build once car at the time, like a project.
- Do not upgrade random cars, some are just dust collector.
- well, are for it.
- Could build a car in lower tiers and bet 200k on new players, that will be rude.
- Make elite cars you normally live race, purple stars, under 8.3-8s cars.
- We suggest to wait a littele for boss times/cars to beat.
Making lame cars elite due to impatience rather than waiting until you have truly epic cars to give the 10% bonus to.
Locking in inferior cars to an event because you just want to get started instead of being patient and waiting until you’re ready.
Spending a large amount of resources to upgrade subpar pc cars and then never using them after the pc.
Spending large amounts of gold on components to upgrade Legends cars only to realize you’ve wasted thousands of gold and now can’t afford a limited time offer for a cool car to purchase with that gold.
These are just a few examples and they all stem from impatience. There’s so many times I see players have regret from either over extending their resources or wishing they’d used patience because many decisions in this game aren’t reversible and once you’ve submitted a choice there’s no going back.
More tips and tricks for CSR Racing 2
Do you have more Tips and Tricks for CSR Racing 2? Then please get in touch in the comments. We will then steadily expand this article, to offer a comprehensive guide to the game. Also check out our CSR Racing 2: Ultimate Guide 2018 with Tuning Tips or our guide-section.