Good Morning/Evening/Cold Day in Hell Summoners. This isn’t meant to be a brag post, but this is meant to serve as a “You can advance very rapidly in this game by starting as a new player or starting a new account”. We’ve also noticed a lot of people asking for new player advice and guides, and we feel like this series is better for those that want it all laid out in front of them and don’t want to watch the videos etc. (And maybe because we like stroking our…ego). Anyways, as we said this is meant to be a progress update and reminder of the other guides.
Starting a new Account – Marvel Contest of Champions – Part 1
Starting a new Account – Marvel Contest of Champions – Part 2
Starting a new Account – Marvel Contest of Champions – Part 3
If you have any questions to this guides for Marvel Contest of Champions, leave a comment our write us directly.
Starting a new Account – Marvel Contest of Champions
Progress Update: We started our new account on November 23rd, 2016. As of Today progress wise we’re: A. Level 56 B. 5/50 champions (Voodoo, Starlord, WW2, Gwenpool), our 5th 5/50 will happen after the next aq hopefully. C. Everything completed except LOL. Probably going to solo it with our 2 star starlord next week
We’ll add a few things down below for those worried about starting a new account.
1. You don’t have to spend money. Money helps, but isn’t necessary. If you got it and want to spend it, you’ll progress more rapidly, but you can still go very far without spending.
2. Decide what kind of player you want to be. What is your endgame? We only have 3 5 stars right now as we’ve not made it a priority to stay in an alliance that consistently gets 5 star shards. We’ve been loyal to a group that doesn’t, because we enjoy playing with them (insert sex joke here). If you want to develop rapidly though, you’re going to want to find alliances that better your chances at that. We’re trying to catch up in the Prestige race that we’re far behind in, but because we’ve worked hard and made smart rankups, we’ll be sitting at 4300 here in a week which is fantastic for 6 months IMO
3. Put time into arena. Your first 60 days of playing will make or break your new account if you’re trying to make the best of it. Our arena guide info might be a bit outdated, but the general gist of it can still be followed. GRIND. ARENA. Until your fingers fall off if you need to. Every new champ we’ve earned minus Voodoo was from arena. Arena is your friend for 60 days, use it before it turns into your scorned lover at 60 days +.
4. Have fun. The first 60 days were pretty intense for me, not gonna lie. We wanted to headbutt a machete multiple times during our arena grinding. But now we’re reaping the rewards. just finished ROL today and remember when we beat it (insert sex joke here) on our old account and how long and difficult it was. Whereas today we finished in an hour and a half and it was a blast. Super easy for us and can be for you.
5. Patience. Is. EVERYTHING. Don’t be so quick to use those awakening gems. Don’t rush to rank. Take your time, think about your moves. This is one of the biggest mistakes we see people make. If you want to awaken a champ, duel an awakened version, or read some of the great posts on here about their ability. Just because you have the resources, doesn’t mean you have to burn them.
In conclusion, we’re running out of things to say so we’ll say this. If anyone has any questions about this guide on how to start a new account in MARVEL’s Contest of Champions, feel free to message or post a comment on here. We’re all about helping the community, while being a bit sarcastic , but all in all we’d like to help as much as we can. Hopefully this helps the new players! Check the links at the bottom or top for the original guide!
Be the first to comment on "Starting a new Account – Marvel Contest of Champions – Part 4"