Below you’ll find lots of tips, tricks and cheats for the App Madden NFL Mobile for Android and iOS. Because this game is a Free2Play game, it makes sense to acquire some tips to progress as quickly and good as possible. This guide is for new players but also for advanced players, which can possibly learn something new.
Also visit our Defense Positioning Guide and Money Making Guide for Madden NFL Mobile.
We’ve built two teams in Madden NFL Mobile 15 and Madden NFL Mobile 16 with 105/106 and 101/105 offense/defense at the end of each season. We’re what you say semi-casual player, but we know that you can easily build a 100 overall team without spending any money and without investing a lot of time into the game.
We invested more into Madden NFL Mobile last season by playing the market and the obvious buy low/sell high and came out with a pretty fantastic team. This season, we barely played the market and we didn’t benefit on any glitches and still managed to get a 101/105 team.
Madden NFL Mobile Tips and Tricks
- Don’t upgrade your trophies doing the 5 for 1 upgraded trophy in Madden NFL Mobile. We made that mistake and upgraded all our gold to elites to build garbage (the earliest FB players). For trade-ins, it’s much more profitable to do the 10 bronze or silver player trade in for trophies instead of converting the 5 bronze for 1 silver player and 5 silver for 1 gold player and then doing the 10 gold player trade in. Do your best to not do the small and large quicksells (we know it’s tempting) because you’ll only hate yourself after.
- This may change from next year (like the crappy RT glitch), but don’t waste your money on the best O-Line players. We’re running with pretty low offensive line players (our average overall for just our line is probably around 92-93) and we can score on 104+ defenses pretty easily still. As for other positions, know which players to just slot in cheap boost players. For us, we have had GC Jason Kelce and GC Sammy Watkins since the beginning of the year and haven’t changed them because we don’t throw to WR2 (and barely slot). As for defense, if you’re running a 4-3 defense, then just put in a cheap boost in the 3-4 LB spot. If you’re running a 3-4 defense, you’ll still need a good 4-3 DT because they’ll be in-game for nickel and dime defenses.
- Use your stamina efficiently in Madden NFL Mobile. Play at least every event once for the coin and experience boost, but also try to figure out when you’re going to level up so you don’t waste that precious stamina. So if you know you’re going to level, you can start a bunch of events and season games (and h2h matches), then save and exit, level-up, and then play your desired event. By doing this, we were able to get Dom Gronk and Gauntlet Watt pretty quickly (We think like max 2 months for Gronk and about 2-3 weeks for Watt just because we had a higher stamina bar to play the event more).
- In addition to using your stamina efficiently in Madden NFL Mobile, know which events to play and which ones are worth doing. There are some events where it’s like the trophy winners and RTTR once you get past a certain overall. When you know which events to play, you are basically getting free players to sell on the auction house or to use for your own team. We know we made a lot of money from the All Rookie event this year because the event was pretty profitable and you can get free elites rather easily (some of which were really great players!).
- Always sell your pulls from events on days when the event is not available. For example, AR Ronald Darby (a budget beast) can be found for easily less than 200k on AR days, but on other days, the cheapest you can find is easily over 250k! On the flip side, if you know people are going to be building players using trophies, sell them on those days. Another example is when ET3 and the other FE players dropped, gold trophies rose pretty high from 5k to easily 6.5k.
- As for other sets, it’ll be different next year, but try and fill out as many free sets as you can. that includes the gameplan/offseason set, daily warm-up, premier rookie, AR, and RTTR. We stopped doing FA and Vet events as well as their sets just because it’s garbage compared to GC.
- This one isn’t as important for Madden NFL Mobile, but research your players using www.muthead.com! This way, you know what you’re buying and you can see stats that you normally can’t see like play rec, bks, rte, spc, cit, etc.
- We mentioned we didn’t really play the auction house in Madden NFL Mobile this year, because we were just lazy. Make sure when you’re buying players, you monitor their prices over a period of time because it’ll only get cheaper (except the UL-BOSS cards which were limited in supply and started cheap but got expensive when Tuesday hit). If you really want a card, just wait some time when the dust settles and there are better cards out before you buy them. Most likely you can get them cheap. Same with the legends cards…You can generally build them cheaper than buying the player.
- Lastly, don’t buy packs (pro or special packs) in Madden NFL Mobile. The only one worth buying was the Gridiron which we always just made our money pack, if not a couple extra thousand. You’re not going to get lucky, the chances of you getting anything good is very slim and the people that post their pulls are just lucky af. We also like to, mentione that buying pro packs in the very beginning may be profitable as most people are trying to buy the good gold players. Another side note is that some people bought UL packs every single time they dropped but saved them to the very end to open or opened a lot on players that are a step above the rest (the UL-BOSS and SET players got so good towards the end that the first ones that came out were obsolete like the CBs just got ridiculously good from Antonio Cromartie to Deion/Ronde/NTL).
Are there cheats for Madden NFL Mobile?
Frequently the question is asked, whether there are Cheats for Madden NFL Mobile to progress more quickly. We have to deny, however, because the app is funded through in-app purchases. So, if you want to progress faster and easier, you have to use real money.
On the Internet, however, you find numerous hacks for Madden NFL Mobile as for example, an APK that allows you to get unlimited in-game money. But beware, these are not legal, and often hide Viruses and Trojans, which is a great danger, because they can cause unwanted costs for you. If you want to progress faster in Madden NFL Mobile, use our tips instead of searching for cheat codes.
Thanks to user ‘womtei’ for help creating this guide for Madden NFL Mobile.
More tips and tricks
Also read our defense positioning Guide and Money Making Guide for Madden NFL Mobile. Do you know more tricks for this game, to progress more quickly? Then post your Madden NFL Mobile tips and tricks simply in the comments. We will then steadily expand this article.