Here you find the Dungeon Boss beginners guide with tips, tricks and cheats for Android and iOS app. The Game we recently presented to you in an extensively review. Now we want to bring you closer to some tips for dungeons and other content of the game.
What are Hammers for in Dungeon Boss?
These are a currency used in upgrading your base for PvP raids when you reach level 10. It all becomes clear when Raids open up, but before that I don’t think the game explains why you keep looting from chests.
How to use your Friends Heroes in Dungeon Boss
- During the fight, click on the Blue/Yellow button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select which friend’s hero you want to use, you can read what their ability does before you use it at the next step.
- Read what the ability does, and choose your target. If you do NOT want to choose that ability, simply press the button again to go back to the friend selection window.
- Watch your friend crush the enemy.
Be aware, you can use only one Friend’s hero per run for free, and you can only use that same friend’s hero once a day for free. Both can be used more often by spending gems.
The game tells you to simply tap on an enemy for your current hero to attack it, but if you tap on your hero’s “basic attack” button instead, you can see which enemy it will do the most damage to:
Single Green Arrow = Normal damage
Double-Green Arrow = Extra damage
Single Red Arrow = Reduced damage
How do the Elementals work in Dungeon Boss
Want to know what element beats what? There are ony 2 sets in Dungeon Boss.
The first is standard rock-paper-scissors with Fire-Nature-Water:
Red (Fire) > Green (Nature) > Blue (Water) > Red (Fire)
Meaning if you attack Nature enemy with Fire you deal 30% more damage. If that Nature enemy attacks your Fire Hero he takes 25% less damage.
The second set is Light and Darkness but both do extra damage to each other.
Yellow (Light) > Purple (Darkness) > Yellow (Light)
if you have any damage between the first and second sets, I.E. Red vs Purple, its normal damage both ways.
Summoning Portal Tips
1. Be sure to read the fine print on the summons descriptions. the “Great Summon” (by spending gold coins) does NOT drop full heroes, only common items and hero Tokens. The Heroic and Honor summons have a CHANCE to drop heroes but more often hero tokens will drop.
2. Don’t spend your gold coins on “Great Summon” instead save and spend them on upgrading your heroes’ abilities.
3. Save your green gems for the weekends when the “Heroic Summon” is Featuring a Hero. it will be a greater chance of dropping that hero when used on those days.
3.1 If you have the patience for it, the 10x Heroic Summon is a good deal in the long run, guaranteeing a full hero drop, if not more with the remaining 9 chests!
More Gold Coins in Dungeon Boss
Keep an eye on the background during fights. If you see glittering, click it and it will release either gold or Energy bolts (playing time). Note: they can sometimes be hard to spot.
Are there cheats for Dungeon Boss?
Frequently the question is asked, whether there are Cheats for Dungeon Boss to progress more quickly. We have to deny, however, because the app is funded through in-app purchases. So, if you want to progress faster and easier, you have to use real money.
On the Internet, however, you find numerous hacks for Dungeon Boss as for example, an APK that allows you to get unlimited coins. But beware, these are not legal, and often hide Viruses and Trojans, which is a great danger, because they can cause unwanted costs for you. If you want to progress faster in Dungeon Boss, use our tips instead of searching for cheat codes.
More Tips and Tricks for Dungeon Boss
If you have more tips for Team Building, the Heroes or general tips for Dungeon Boss, feel free to leave a comment below.